Thursday, April 19, 2007

Today I got lost.

Well not like hopelessly baffled get mauled in a smoky back alley sort of lost. I just went a station too far on my train and had to find my way back which sounds easy but isn't when one can't remember the kanji for one's station now is't? Nay, t'isn't.

I was supposed to spend time going over my first lesson for the day during the time I was lost, so it was a little rough. The remaining three went really well though.

Hmmm the crazy pigeon man that lives next to me is talking loudly on his balcony. Probably a pigeon meeting of some sort.

OH! And the best part of the day is that I found out that I'm scheduled to give Chu private lessons! Today he was in a group lesson and he had written out a little note to give me condolences on the Virginia Tech. massacre. His lessons will be the highlight of my weeks to come.