Monday, May 7, 2007

japartment

I was going to write that I need to get a haircut and buy a curling iron because my recent lack of coification had made me feel blegh but I ended up giving myself bangs so I'm fine now. HERE, SELF. I PRESENT TO THEE...BANGS!

And now for some photos of my Japartment.


First you come in and take your shoes off, you filthy animal.


Then you enter the hallway.


In said hallway you can find the bathroom...


...which is NOT to be confused with the washroom.


The washroom is for washing clothes in the need-for-hamper-eliminating washing machine...


...as well as for washing Laurens.


After washing whatever needs to be washed, take a look around!


Just don't touch anything.


The big folded thing on the bottom shelf of the closet is what I take out to sleep on every night. It is quite comfortable.













It is probably both bigger and smaller than you think. It suits me I think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool light fixture! I love your Japartment! It looks very Lauren-y.