Thursday, August 30, 2007

I made it rain by doing my laundry and hanging it outside to dry. All this time I could have been saving energy and money by putting my wet clothes on the balcony at night and waking up to them still wet due to the cloudy-skyed morning downpour! Awesome!

Actually I didn't really care because the rain meant it cooled down.

But then I guess I did actually care because then I couldn't complain about how hot I was and had to find something else to complain about. That something was not knowing what to eat for lunch.

And you thought Japan would turn commonplace. Puh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I'm at my new job reading Audrey's blog (an excellent use of the taxpayers' money), and I followed the link that read Lauren. Sure enough! Here you are! I feel so awful I didn’t know about your blog sooner. I suck. I am, however, excited to be reading it now. Fort Collins misses you. More specifically, I miss you.

PS I'm going to keep the same posting name on your site that I use on Audrey's site. It's just easier. Heaven forbid I come up with something new!

Lauren said...

I miss you too Jessie! Thanks for being interested in my paltry adventures. I hope you're good. GOOD!