Monday, October 15, 2007

uh oh

Well, it's happened. I've finally started to get obsessed with Japanese bands. Crap.

I held out for as long as I could because I didn't want to be the loser to goes to Japan and gets all ga-ga over anything Japanese and spends all her free time trolling the 'nets and record stores looking for more stuff to get infatuated over. Dang it. If I lived in America, this wouldn't be happening. Damn yous, Japan! Damn yous!

Well, here's my #1 love for the moment, a group called Boøwy:


1 comment:

Ailurus Fulgens said...

Ahhhh... finally snapped eh? It was bound to happen sooner or later; One day you're cooly bopping to Fiona Apple on your Ipod, next thing you know you're knee deep in SMAP albums and booking tickets to Osaka to see Shonen Knife... *sigh*

If it makes you feel any better I'm totally obsessed with the new Utada Hikaru song 'Beautiful World' and I now own 3 J-pop CD's... oh, the lack of humanity!