Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I've fallen way, way, way behind on communications lately because of my insane schedule at the moment -- so if you've emailed or messaged or carrier-pigeoned me in the past while and haven't heard anything back, don't worry, I don't hate you -- my brain is just a jumble of craziness and busy-ness that I'm having a hard time sorting through and getting organized with. March and April are the busiest months at the school so work is just being PILED on and I've got less than a week to be completely packed and moved out and the next five or six days in particular are just going to SUCK so once again, if you've barely heard from me I don't hate you. I just don't have time to whine AND contact you back, ok?

Just kidding! I ALWAYS have time to whine.

Wait...that doesn't make sense.

God I'm stressed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moon:

I wish I could fly in and help you pack? What a whirlwind of activity...poor Moon!

Love,
Mum