Monday, March 10, 2008

I've got this right eye twitch thing that's been happening for the last few weeks and the only time it went away was when I was in China, which makes it clear that communism has magical healing powers. Oh, stereotypes. I'm horrible.

Speaking of China, I know I wrote I'd recount some other China stories, but I'm truly bad at writing about my travels after the fact so even though I had intentions to do so, I just can't. Or won't. Or might. Sometime. I don't know, I'm busy! Quit pressuring me!

Speaking of stereotypes, the #1 question I will be glad never to be asked again once I've left Japan (in two weeks omg omg) is: "do you know how to use chopsticks?" Sigh.

Speaking of me being horrible, after about the tenth time of being asked that question, my response turned from a polite nod and an "mmhmm" to: "do you know how to use a fork?"

I know, I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should just carry chopsticks everywhere with you so when people ask you can simply use your chopsticks to stab them in the eyeballs.

b. said...

i had a horrible eye twitch before i moved back from seattle. maybe it's a pre-moving eye twitch? probably.

Anonymous said...

I was going to leave a sarcastic comment, but Audrey left one way better than i would, so listen to her.