Monday, February 18, 2008

give me back my shoes alan

So I fell behind for a couple days on LaBloPoMo. (Fret not! Those couple of days will be made up in the form of two double postings...sometime before February is over. I know you don't really care. It's really for my benefit as I don't like not achieving things. And my goal of using double negatives isn't not going swimmingly, by the way).

Anyway, when I logged back in after those couple days and looked at my monocle post (below), what I originally posted as this:



turned into this:

.

And I'm totally keeping it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Escape Idle Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Swiftly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, Music, Applications and Download Them at Electric Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Usenet Search[/B][/URL]