Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh, LaBloPloMo, how I've neglected you these past few days.

Oh well!

No but really. I can't necessarily blame lack of time for the negligence because I try to uphold the idea that you've got to make time in your life for the things that you care about. And though I care about writing and sharing my experiences and lame vlogs, I suppose I was just making more time for other things I care about too (like yoga and movies and the insane amount of social obligations that have arisen due the school-wide announcement that I'm soon to be leaving).

PLUS since I hit the one-month-til-I'm-home-mark this past Tuesday, time has been moving at an even warpier speed than the crazy quickness Japan-time normally goes at. (The illusion[?] of time's super-speediness is also what I'm choosing to blame my heightened state of clumsiness on. No one/thing has been walked passed without being bumped into this week. NO ONE/THING.)

I'm tired.

No comments: