Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mrs. Elizabeth Muffin

Happy V-Day, boys and ghouls. Special shout-out to my kick-a$$ boyf: holla! Yeah-yuh! Raise tha roof witchyo bad self!

...And that's enough of that.

I got a few little V-day treats from students, all female, as only the ladies give gifts to the opposite gender, which I guess means I'm a boy. One of my students even brought me a treat in a bag from the company she works for, and it happens to be the most amazingly-named company ever:


I got a bag from MRS. ELIZABETH MUFFIN. Apparently I think this is the funniest thing that's ever happened.

Let's take a closer look:


Repeated giggle fits throughout the night have ensued and show no signs of slowing.

In other news, it's 2:30 in the morning but I'm running myself a bath because I'm so unbelievably cold since Japan was built sans central heating and my dinky little heater does jack diddly. So myself and MRS. ELIZABETH MUFFIN must say ta-ta since the cold is in my bones and must be banished...BANISHED I say!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Elizabeth Muffin! How delightful!