Monday, February 4, 2008

I got 12 out of the 13 things done on my To Do list for this weekend. That's got to be a personal record or something! Usually I don't even get 1/4 of the tasks on my weekend (or any) To Do lists done, even when I list To Dos like "1. - Make a To Do list." (Seriously, I put that on there . I know, I know.) But all the ones for this weekend were legitimate To Dos! And boy did they get done! Except for that one that didn't. That one was to give my bathroom a good scrubbing, but eh. I did all of my laundry which wasn't even ON my To Do list, so it's not like I was spending that time...in...torpidity. (Thanks, dictionary.com.)

Honestly I think I've mentioned doing laundry in this blog more times than would be considered normal, especially since it's probably normal to mention doing laundry in your blog about living in Japan zero times. Perhaps it's because I used to do laundry with such astonishing infrequency that the fact that I've (mostly) kept up on it here, and do it at least once or twice a week even though I hate it, continues to amaze me.

Stop it, Lauren, stop talking about laundry.

...ok. Anyway. Go out and do stuff day was good, although I left a bit later than planned due to a glitch on my iPod that wouldn't sync any bands that started with the letter "O" which conveniently housed the only band I really wanted to listen to today (Of Montreal, and yes, I know how late I am getting on the bandwagon with this one but cut me some slack I live in JAPAN and my pop-culture skillzzz aren't up to par and if it helps I'm now completely obsessed which I'm realizing is a term I keep throwing around a little too much and should probably stop since it will devalue those things I am claiming to be obsessed with should there be too many) whilst commuting downtown large parenthetical break. I restored it and it fixed it, but not before a lot of cursing and the like.

Now I'm going to put on some socks and go to bed.

Laundry!

No comments: