Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I had a bunch of things that I intended on accomplishing today (mostly to be done this evening) that I wrote out last night so I wouldn't neglect/forget them. They were:

1. 20 min. Chinese language study
2. 15 min. China trip planning
3. 30 min. exercise
4. LaBloPoMo entry
5. 15 min. language goal preparation research
6. 30 min. reading

But after getting to the school this morning and looking at my schedule I realized CRAP tonight was the night I agreed to go out with some of my students after class. ZEE GOALZ! ZEY WON'TNICHT BE ACHIEVEDenSCHTEIN! It was totally fun and worth it though, except when I broke the news about leaving next month and it got a little sad -- they immediately planned a farewell party though so HUZZAHNACHT.

Ok, I'm done with the fake German.

#4. CHECKENSBURG.

No comments: