Friday, February 8, 2008

Last night I spilled my grape juice about ten minutes after one of those moments where you're all "I totally shouldn't put my cup here, it's inevitable that I'm going to knock it over, seriously, what am I doing? Ohp, ohp, here I go, there it goes...it's down. Oh man, I'm so spilling that. I could still move it. Nahhhh, never mind, it'll be fine, as long as I don't forget that it's there."

Of course I forgot it was there, because that's what I get for resisting when my brain is trying to make me smarter. No biggie though. I have hardwood floors that've proved pretty good at handling my various spillage throughout the year. I got up to get some paper towels and when I turned around I gasped and recoiled a bit because the grape juice looked so much like a puddle of blood that for a second I thought I'd inadvertently lost an appendage. Damn you, eye trickery!

But all my appendages are in tact! And the knees are healing nicely. And there was no stain on the floor. So all in all, everything having to do with grape juice and blood is coming up Lauren. Can't say the same for this pesky brain, though. BRRRRAIIIINNNNSSSS.

No comments: