Thursday, November 22, 2007

gobble gobble

Well, it's Thanksgiving and I'm in Japan.

That means nobody knows I'm not supposed to be working -- I'm SUPPOSED to be stuffing my face with side dishes (the best part of any meal) and then periodically falling asleep while watching some marathon on TV (used to be X-files, then Buffy, or just the standard Christmas Story) and having a grand old time with my slightly loopy but endearing family while inevitably saying "kryptonite" instead of "tryptophan" scattered between card games or pool or football FUHBALL watching and general good tidings!

I tried to explain it to Japan, but Japan just told me to get back to work.

Here's a list of things I'm thankful for:
  • you
Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy turkey day sweetie! Sorry I missed your call. I can't wait to see you at Christmas!

Love,
Mum

Anonymous said...

Japan is weird.