Sunday, November 18, 2007

oh, you

It suddenly turned from comfortably brisk fall weather to chillingly cold winter weather today and my turtleneck, jeans, and thick socks weren't cutting it so I decided to call in the heater guns. Kapow!

My heater is remote-controlled and has, along with the other various controls of the japartment, a diagram of functions drawn by a former tenant to aid in usage on a sheet of paper. I unfolded the sheet for the temperature setting remote-control as it was still on air-conditioning, and what should I find behind said sheet but YOU!



I didn't know you were here! Man, you look great. Let me get a closer look at you!



I love what you've done with your face! Seems like you've been doing fine, nothing too exciting or three-dimensional going on.

Anyway, it was good running into you! I should get going, I might be going to a sumo match tomorrow. It was really good to see you. I'll unfold you if I need anything. See you later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There you are!