Thursday, November 8, 2007

save the whales, hold the bikkle

Good GOD I need to do laundry. I'm practically scaling a mountain of dirty socks (and unmentionables! oh my) just to get to the main room of the japartment (my goal this week was to keep the main room clean, which has thus far meant just chucking any and all things into the hallway.) Here are problems with doing laundry, though:
  1. It requires effort.
  2. Every time I do laundry and hang it up outside, it rains the next day and ruins the laundry, so I'm wasting water which hurts the whales, and I don't want to hurt the whales.
  3. And even if it doesn't rain and I'm not hurting the whales, I still don't take the laundry off the balcony until the next night, and so when I come into the japartment from work, I always think there's someone on my balcony and it freaks me out for a second, and I don't like being freaked out.
  4. And back to that effort thing. Man, the effort. Phew. I mean, geez. Wow. Wowzaaaa. I mean really. It's like CRAZY efforOK FINE I'LL DO MY LAUNDRY.

On an unrelated note, I would like to introduce to you the most unappealingly named beverage of all time:


I present to you: BIKKLE. *shudder* Just say it. Say it out loud. "I could go for a Bikkle right about now." Guh.

To make matters worse, Bikkle is apparently a yogurt drink, gluargggle (that's the sound I think of when I think of Bikkle as a yogurt drink). I haven't tried Bikkle but I'm pretty sure nobody else has either. I fear that if I pay my Y120 and hit that Bikkle button, the world will just implode because it's way too ridiculous that someone would want to drink Bikkle, and if the world implodes then the whales have nowhere to live, and that hurts the whales, too.

Huh. I guess laundry and Bikkle ARE related.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I applaud you for your whale-saving efforts. Laundry is for environment-haters.

Bikkle? SICK. It sounds like a term you would use for something that came out of your nose. And nobody wants to drink that.