Saturday, November 3, 2007

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

-- facts for today:

It's my third blog of National Blog Writing Month in which I'm attempting to blog everyday for the month of November and, as I'm going on a weekend getaway beginning today (hells!), I had to get up early just to write and not fail at my venture the third day in. That would be unacceptable! Inconceivable, even!

I'm in my 30th week and eighth month of living in Japan. Inconceivable...again!

I have to leave in 25 minutes and my hair is still wet and I'm not all the way packed or dressed and I have to take out my trash and go to the bank still. Mmmyeah, that's not inconceivable. Me being on time would be unbelievable.

No more rhyming, and I mean it!
Anybody want a peanut?

Oh man, The Princess Bride is so good.

No comments: