Sunday, November 4, 2007

where do i live?

Last weekend I was sitting in my japartment, probably reading or doing something else to expand my mind (HA - I was wasting time on the Internet and it was glorious) and heard a slight ruckus near the front of the train station next to my apartment building. I walked out my front door and peered down off the stairwell that faces said station. This is what I saw:

I didn't know what was going on but I soon retreated back to my japartment/Internet connection where Japanese people weren't yelling and rolling around on a big blue mat. Later on there was an even LARGER ruckus and I let my curiosity of the real world tear me away from the sweet sweet Internety world. Thank goodness:



Sometimes I don't understand my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is when the big burly guy veeerrrry gently sets down the frail skinny guy and then does a full-force belly flop right on top of him. WTF?!